Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Project Paint Shelf Update


So, there has been a bit of interest in the new shelf.  I also posted this on Dakka Dakka and had quite a few PM requests for pricing.  The verdict is out and the prices are as low as I can possibly keep them.  Without Further Adieu:

The 25+ Project Shelf-  Holds 25 of your common hobby paints with room for a few extras should you be using various bottles.  This shelf will cost $40.00 + S&H

The 50+ Project Shelf-  Holds 50 of your common hobby paints with room for a few extras should you be using various bottles.  This shelf will cost $50.00 + S&H

The 60+ Project Shelf-   Holds 60 of your common hobby paints with room for a few extras should you be using various bottles.  This shelf will cost $60.00 + S&H

The way that this is going to work is as follows:  Each shelf can take up to 3 months to be delivered.  I am sorry, but this is a hobby more than a job, and my real job keeps me traveling frequently.  I am not saying that the shelves will take the full 3 months; maybe not even 3 weeks, but please be patient with me and you WILL get your product.  I thought about holding orders until ten units had to be made, and then shipping out all ten, but I think if I am just as honest as I can be with you all, you will in turn be more satisfied. 
Now for shipping:  I cannot possibly guarantee that items shipped overseas will not break!  This is an extremely fragile product and have had many redo's as a result.  Any person out of the Continental US must pay all additional freight, and I load the boxes with fragile stickers and whatnot, but I am not guaranteed by the post office to get reimbursed for my shelf should it arrive broken.  I WILL ship to you overseas if this is acceptable. 
In no way do I want to make it hard for you to get your shelf, however; I am just one guy and the response for these shelves has been extremely overwhelming.  The above disclaimer is essentially all of the growing pains that I have had trying to fulfill orders for you, my wonderful followers!  Thank you for the great response to this product, and I look forward to helping you equip your hobby! 

TTG

No comments:

Post a Comment