Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Shelves available soon!

All, I have been revamping my process and getting a stock built for the past month or so.  Supplies will be on hand and the store will be changed to only allow the purchase of items in stock.  There will be a choice for backorders, but it is no longer going to take 3-4 weeks to get your hands on a shelf unless you choose to backorder a shelf.  I obviously want to sell as many as possible, but these have been going in huge waves, so just when I catch up, somebody reviews them and then I am swamped again.  I am hoping that by having a fair amount of stock on hand, I can provide to all in need.
Also, shipping overseas is not an option for the next two months, as these shelves are causing customs letters and duties that were previously unexpected.  I am desperately seeking a UK based vendor for distribution abroad.  Should there be any interest, please Email me.
Many thanks for all the inquiries, and I am hoping that this post will clear up any questions.  Feel free to Email with any further inquiries.
Regards,
TTG Bunker 

10 comments:

  1. Glad to hear they'll be available soon! I know I'll be picking one or two up :) Will you be making one compatible for the Tamiya large bottles (23ml) ones? That's where I'm really hurting =/ Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be the stupid question of the day, but how do we get *to* the store. I know I've seen the ability to actually order stuff before (naturally, this was when I didn't have the funds to actually pull the trigger), but now I can't seem to find it (and of course, I'm ready to pull said trigger now).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The store is offline at the moment. Will be back up when I get stock and inventory completed.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Looking forward to when it's ready again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. will canadians still be able to order? it says no overseas, we are not overseas. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checking if there was any updates on availability. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Excellent. I've been hoping to get a few racks months ago. Any chance we'll be able to order in time for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still no news for us in Europe about ordering?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unfortunately, it's been so long without so much as a peep, I think this blog (and subsequently, the store/shelves) is dead. =(

    I'm now looking at a similar shelf solution at Burn In Designs. It isn't as big or acrylic, but it's the closest I've found to this so far.

    http://www.burnindesigns.net/2012/09/new-products-vertical-paint-storage.html

    ReplyDelete