Thursday, May 12, 2011

Casting a stone tower.

So, here is a progress update on the terrain segment I am working on for the Big Spring Contest. I made a mold of the bottom two layers of bricks and then began mass producing them to expedite the build. After staring at the octagonal section for a while, I decided it would look cool with some iron cross gun slits and a few other detail bits, so, I got out the Dremel and went to town. I will be making the tower section a bit taller, but for now, here are some pics of the progress.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good from where I'm sitting.

    I'm impressed that you dremeled those shapes. They look neat and regular!