Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year from TTG

Hello everyone, I just wanted to say Happy New Year!  I am hopeful that 2011 will be a great year for the wargaming community as a whole, packed with plenty of events and gatherings all around the world.
Some news for TTG Bunker:
     1)  Store to open in March
     2)  Traitor Guard intro army should be nearing completion.  I plan to do one squad per month.  I know this may be a slow pace for some, but there are so many other projects that TTG will be taking on this year, I think that a monthly traitor guard post will be all that I have time for.
     3)  I plan to do at least one tutorial per month as well.  Look for an extension on the "Casting with resin"  series,  and perhaps some of the first youtube videos will go up with this series.
    4)  As stated above, I plan on posting some of my tutorial vids to youtube, stay tuned for the user information and follow along at home as we undertake many building and painting projects.
     5)  Terrain, Terrain, Terrain!  Look out for articles titled TerraiNation where we will take a deep look at your not-so-typical terrain pieces and gaming tables.  I plan on using some of the casting tutorial pieces to put together some highly detailed one-of-a-kind terrain pieces.
     6)  Battle Reports-  One of my new years resolutions was to play at least one 40K game per month and film a battle report.  Look for these to come.

There are many other things that I would like to see accomplished this year, and I'll be sure to fill you in on them.  Until next time, happy gaming!

~TTG

No comments:

Post a Comment